Shipping and tracking for buyers
- Tracking your item1 min article
You can follow your package online all the way to your shipping address when the seller uploads tracking information.
- Saving through combined shipping2 min article
Most sellers on eBay are happy to ship everything to you in the same package if you’re buying multiple items from them. You might also get a shipping discount because the seller saves money by combining items.
- Changing your shipping details after a purchase3 min article
If you’ve already completed your purchase but need to make a change to your address or shipping details, contact the seller as soon as possible to let them know.
- International purchases and shipping for buyers3 min article
You'll find items from all over the world on eBay. International sellers can send items to you through regular shipping services, or they may use one of eBay's shipping programs.
Shipping for sellers
- Setting up your shipping with SEAPaSS (CBT only)2 min article
Learn how to work with carriers and bulk upload tracking numbers with SEAPaSS for all of your cross-border transaction (CBT) customers.
- Offering combined shipping2 min article
When a buyer purchases multiple items from you, you can save time and money by sending all their items in one package.
- Estimated delivery dates for sellers2 min article
For buyers, knowing when they can expect an item to arrive is an important factor when making a purchase. That's why we always show an expected delivery date on eBay listings.
- Tracking items you've sold3 min article
Uploading tracking details after you've sent an item enables you and your buyer to follow its journey, all the way through to delivery.
- International shipping for sellers (CBT only)8 min article
Selling internationally is a great way to grow your business, and it's easy to get started. Get started with SEAPaSS and your listings will become available to millions of eBay buyers worldwide.