Payoneer will verify your details during registration. If you change any relevant information on your Payoneer account, it’ll be verified and synched again with your eBay account.
You can see which Payoneer account is currently set up to receive your funds from the Payments tab - opens in new window or tab in Seller Hub.
In most cases, once your Payoneer account and your eBay account are linked, your Payoneer account can’t be edited. However, you can edit your linked Payoneer account if you’re upgrading to a business account.
Changing to a business account
If you’re registering with a Payoneer business account but have a personal eBay account, you’ll need to upgrade your eBay account to a business account before the accounts can be synched.
You can change your eBay account type from personal to business during registration, or any time after registration. You can do this from Selling in My eBay or the Payments tab in Seller Hub. Here’s how:
- Go to the Settings section and select Edit next to Payout method. This will open a new page.
- Select Edit Payoneer account.
- Select Change to business account, and select Continue.
- Select Sign in to sign in to your Payoneer account, or Create a new account.
- You’ll be directed to Payoneer to fill in the required information, then redirected to eBay
- Verify that the information is correct and select Continue to sync the accounts.