With advanced search, you can apply filters including price range, item condition, or listing format to your search results to find exactly what you’re after.
How to use advanced search
Advanced search lets you narrow down your results, whether you’re looking for an item or a store.
Here’s how it works:
- Select Advanced next to the search bar.
- Select an option from Items or Stores.
- Choose the filters you’d like to apply by ticking the boxes or entering your keywords.
- Select Search.
You can refine your search even further by selecting extra filters on the search results page.
You can find advanced search next to the main search button on most eBay pages.
When to use advanced search
Advanced search is ideal when you want to:
- Make a last-minute offer on listings that are ending soon
- Find a listing using the item number
- Look for items near your address to cut down on delivery times
- Check out listings from your favorite sellers