If your item hasn't arrived yet, the first thing to do is check the delivery information. You can find your item's delivery information by selecting it from your recent purchases above, or in your purchase history - opens in new window or tab. In the delivery information, you can:
- View the estimated delivery date – Your item's estimated delivery date tells you when you should expect to receive the item. If the date hasn't passed yet, your item is probably still in transit.
- Make sure your delivery address is correct – If the delivery address you provided during checkout is incorrect, select Contact the seller on the order's delivery information page and see if they'll cancel the order. They can then relist the item for you to repurchase with the correct address. If the seller has already posted the item, they won't be able to change the address. If possible, we recommend trying to collect your package from the original address
Check with a neighbour in case you weren't home when the package arrived and they took delivery of it for you.
Let the seller know your item hasn't arrived
If the estimated delivery date for your item has passed, and you still haven't received your item, let the seller know. To get started, select the item that's not arrived above, or follow these steps:
- Go to Purchase history - opens in new window or tab.
- Select More actions beside your item and then I didn't receive it.
- Tick the box beside I want a refund or I want the item.
- You have the option of adding a message to the seller.
- Select Send request.
Cancelling your case
If your item arrives, you can choose to cancel your case. Here's how to cancel a case:
- Go to your Purchase history - opens in new window or tab and find the item.
- Select See request details in the More actions dropdown menu.
- Select Close your request and choose your reason from the dropdown menu.
It's important to make sure you're certain you want to cancel a case, as you won't be able to re-open it once it's been closed.
If your item has arrived, and you want to return it for a refund, you'll need to cancel your item not received case and open a return request.