Adidas Adipure Athletic Shoes for Men
The German footwear and sportswear manufacturer Adidas offers athletic shoes and apparel for men, women, and kids. The company released their Adipure product line several decades ago. Adipure Adidas athletic shoes for men come in styles like running shoes, cross training shoes, or golf shoes.Whats available in the mens line of Adidas Adipure shoes?
Adidas Adipure athletic shoes for men offer running shoes, cross-training shoes, golf shoes, ortholite barefoot five finger shoes, and more. The Adidas brand has made different types of shoes in this collection. Some examples include the Crazy Quick cross-training shoe, the EQT men’s running shoe, the classic black and white Adipure golf shoe, and the Springblade men’s running shoe. Some of the shoe categories are the following:
- Adidas Adipure Trainer 360: This Adidas trainer for men features leather and overlays, as a ten-cleat outsole. These shoes are also equipped with the Adidas Puremotion midsole. These Adidas trainers are available in both black and white.
- Men’s 360.3 Adipure: Another option in the Adipure line of shoes, this Adidas sneaker is a cross-trainer sneaker. The mens 360.3 Adipure also comes equipped with an open mesh upper, textile lining, a non-marking rubber outsole, and flex grooves in the forefoot. These Adidas mens shoes are available in solid colors, including white, blue, and orange combination.
To preserve and perhaps extend the life of your Adipure by Adidas shoes, you must provide adequate care and cleaning to help them last as long as possible. Follow all the manufacturer instructions that come with your shoes to help give them a longer life and keep them looking in top shape. Here are some additional care and cleaning tips for your Adidas trainer shoes:
- Shoelaces: Your shoelaces can be completely removed and washed as needed. You may also find you need to replace them periodically.
- Stains: As soon as you notice your shoe is dirty, take steps to clean it. Stains that are left alone for several minutes, hours, or even days will set in and be more difficult to remove.
- Cleaning: Do not use a washing machine as it can distort the natural shape of the shoe. Instead, spot clean any stains with a soft cloth, warm water, and a mild detergent.
- Drying: Always allow to air dry. Dryers or heaters can damage and change the shape of shoes.