Read more on South Pole Boys Clothes
Young boys tend to go through clothing quickly as they age, so you may find yourself out shopping for boys clothing very often. However, with the large selection available, youll most likely find it an enjoyable process. The Southpole brands line of boys clothing offers shorts, jeans, shirts, hoodies, joggers, jackets and more.
What boys clothes are offered by Southpole?
Clothing lines available include the following categories of clothing:
- Jackets: Jackets include hoodies, zip-up styles, and button-up styles.
- Shirts: Shirt offerings consist of T-shirts and button-down shirts.
- Jeans: Pants made of denim may be long or short.
- Shorts: Shorts end at the knee and have both solid and patterned finishes.
- Sweatpants: Both traditional loose styles and more fitted jogger styles are available.
How do you find the right size clothing for boys?
The sizes range from size 4 to size 18. In some clothing, the size range may go from XS to XL instead of using numbers. To determine the right size of clothes for boys, make sure you take into account these factors:
- Consider the childs age: Numbered sizes for children are technically set to match the childs age. However, a child who is bigger or smaller than the average child may need a different size.
- Measure the child: Shirt size can be determined by measuring a boys chest and neck while pants size will require you to measure waist and inseam.
- Compare measurements to a sizing chart: Check the childs measurements against a sizing chart to see what size they will fit.
- Think about desired fit: Clothing inspired by streetwear are generally slightly baggy, especially if it is vintage items inspired by streetwear before 2010.
How do you clean boys clothing?
Kids are always getting into messes, so you may end up dealing with soiled clothing. These tips will help you to remove dirt and stains without damaging the clothing.
- Read the tag: Before you begin washing the clothing, check the tag to see if there are any special care instructions.
- Presoak stains: Stains are more likely to come out in the wash if you dab some laundry detergent or a stain removal solution on them and let it soak for a few hours before washing.
- Wash with warm water: If the tag allows it, use warm water instead of cold because warm water will remove grease and certain other stains more effectively
- Put vinegar in the wash water: A few ounces of white vinegar will help to kill the bacteria that cause sweaty odors to linger.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Southpole USA.