Mavi Jeans Women’s Jeans
Mavi Jeans began manufacturing pants in 1991. The brand produces skinny and straight cuts as well as broken-in denim in a variety of colors. If you are planning to purchase a pair of Mavi Jeans, its a good idea to know a few things about this brand first.What does Mavi mean?
Mavi means "blue" in Turkish.Where are Mavi Jeans made?
The main Mavi factory is in the Terkirdag Province, in Turkey. From there, Mavi Jeans are distributed to various parts of the world.What are some features of Mavi Jeans?
Mavi Jeans come in a variety of styles, ranging from flared to super skinny and high to low rise. Keep in mind that different styles may fit differently. Style options include:
- High Rise: The highest cut available, these jeans are constructed to sit on a womans natural waistline.
- Mid Rise: Mid-rise jeans sit just below the natural waistline.
- Low Rise: Low-rise jeans are made to sit on the hipbones.
- Flared/Bootcut: This cut widens or flares out at the ankle.
- Straight/Boyfriend: These jeans are cut straight down, mimicking the traditional, unisex style of classic denim jeans.
- Slim/Skinny/Super Skinny: These styles are increasingly tapered, with a narrow ankle.
The primary measurement for choosing any kind of jean or pant is the inseam, which should be measured from the crotch seam on a favorite pair of pants down to your preferred ankle hem. Mavi Jeans also provides the rise measurements and leg circumferences. To choose a preferred rise, measure the front and back crotch seams on a pair of well-fitting pants and use those to compare with the different Mavi styles. To choose a style of leg, measure around your knee and ankle and gauge the fit accordingly.How do you care for Mavi Jeans?
Denim requires a different type of care than many other fabrics. Wear your jeans several times between washings or only wash them only when it is absolutely necessary. When you do wash your Mavi jeans, make sure to turn them inside out and wash them only with like colors. Use cold water, and choose the gentle cycle on the washing machine. Use only a gentle detergent, and avoid contact with fabric softeners, bleach, or spot cleaners. Do not place Mavi jeans in the dryer; instead, roll them in a towel to remove excess water, then lay them flat to air dry. As an alternative to washing, you may opt to dry clean your demin.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Mavi Jeans.