Maserati Interior Trim
The interior trim of a Maserati adds beauty and richness to the automobile, and the interior features available for the Maserati Levante are no different. Choosing from a variety of colors, styles, and accents will add to the overall appeal of the Levante. Further, knowing the basics of the trim of the Levante will allow you to enjoy riding this upscale SUV.What is the interior trim of a car?
Interior trim is added to a vehicle to increase its visual appeal and offer protection to various components. The levels of interior trim include base, mid-level, and high-end. The levels consist of a range of upholstery, such as vinyl, wood grain, and artificial leather.
- The base level is comprised of floor mats and cloth upholstery. There are a variety of color and material options to choose from when selecting cloth upholstery. Floor mats can be found in various colors and types including rubber, tray, and carpet style.
- The mid-level includes faux and vinyl upholstery and includes adornments like running boards, headlamp detailing, and pinstriping.
- The high-end contains chrome, leather upholstery, and wood grain. Wood grain can be added to the dashboard and even the shifting column. The high-end level adds luxury and high-quality material to a vehicle.
The door panels, seats, steering wheel, center console, and dashboard are made of leather upholstery. Covering the center stack and door panel inserts are optional carbon fiber trim. With the Sport package, the dark cabin is highlighted by red contrast stitching. Along with the carbon fiber and quality accents of the Levante, durable plastics make up the cup holders, window switches, lower moldings, and center stack buttons.What are some standard trim features of the Maserati Levante?
- Metal-look shift knob
- Metal-look and piano black instrument panel insert
- Full cloth headliner
- Chrome interior accents
- Piano black panel insert
- Genuine wood panel insert and console insert
- Cloth door panel trim
- Genuine wood steering wheel
- Carbon fiber panel insert and console insert
- Genuine wood and metal-look instrument panel insert
- Genuine wood console insert
- Carbon fiber and metal-look instrument panel insert
- Genuine wood door panel insert
The Maserati GranLusso’s trim and styling focus more on luxury and include radical open-pore wood trim. The Maserati GranSport SUV provides captivating dynamics and offers aluminum sport trim.