A Guide to Buying Lithium Batteries
Lithium batteries are a quality option that are available to those looking to purchase batteries for everyday products. These batteries offer many different advantages to consider when making your selection. On eBay, you can find a large variety of affordable lithium batteries that make buying batteries a hassle-free experience.What features should lithium battery buyers consider?
- Shelf life - Since batteries may not be used immediately after purchase, buyers will want to know that these batteries can last until they are needed for use.
- Recharging - Lithium batteries cost more than regular batteries due to their higher quality. Batteries that are rechargeable can save users money.
- Number of charges - Batteries can only be charged a certain number of times over their lifespan. Users will want to find batteries that can be recharged many times before they need to be replaced. Many lithium batteries can be charged up to 500 times.
- Operation in heat - Buyers will want to find batteries that can withstand higher levels of heat, so they can function in many environments.
The composition of lithium batteries makes them long-lasting, giving users extra battery power. In addition, a lithium battery will hold its charge well when it is not being used so it does not need to be continuously recharged. Lithium batteries will usually be lightweight and compact.Where can lithium batteries be used?
- Emergency power backup - The ability to last for longer period of time when idle makes these batteries ideal as a power backup.
- Alarm batteries - Lithium batteries enable users to go long periods without having to change or charge their alarm batteries.
- Cell phones - The ability to charge the batteries many times makes them useful where a battery will need to be recharged practically daily.
- Solar power storage - This setting allows lithium batteries to rapidly recharge.
Brands of rechargeable lithium batteries that consumers can purchase on eBay include:
- Energizer - Energizer lithium batteries have shelf lives of up to 20 years, which makes it one of the longest lasting batteries in the market.
- Duracell - Duracell manufactures batteries for personal use and their products are compatible with nearly all battery powered electronics.
- OmniCell - These batteries can be used for personal or industrial applications.
- Xeno - These batteries can operate in a wide variety of ways. Their batteries have many different applications.