Everything You Need to Know About Choosing JVC Home Audio Record Players and Turntables
When you like to listen to music recorded on 33 1/3 or 45 vinyl records, it is crucial to have a quality home audio player or turntable. These types of equipment connect with your other home audio systems to amplify the sound and allow you to listen to the music as recorded by the artist, singer, or musician. On eBay, you can choose from a range of features and options when shopping for JVC home audio record players and turntables, so read on to learn more about these critical components of your home audio system.How do you choose an affordable JVC turntable on eBay?
When you shop on eBay for an affordable JVC turntable, consider its:
- Pitch control options: Choose one with or without pitch control.
- Cover: Select a turntable with or without a cover.
- Condition: Choose a new, used, or refurbished record player.
- Speed settings: Select a unit that can play 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, or both options with or without an adapter.
The types of JVC record players and turntables on eBay include:
- Automatic system: The automatic record players advance to the next track on the disc without you needing to move the needle and arm.
- Semi-automatic: This style of JVC turntable is able to advance to the next track, but it needs manual adjustments for disc-type changes.
- Manual: You move the needle and arm assembly to the next track.
The JVC record players on eBay are available with a belt drive or a direct drive. The belt drive makes use of a rubber belt that moves and turns the record. The movement of the rubber may create some additional vibrations and changes to the sound quality. A direct drive has a platform right on top of the players motor. As the motor works, the platform and disc turn.What are the audio outputs of a JVC turntable?
The audio outputs of the affordable JVC turntables on eBay include:
- Headphone jack: It allows you to plug in a standard 3.5mm headphone jack into the front faceplate of the record player and listen to the music.
- Digital coaxial RCA: It allows you to send the output either to a stereo receiver or to a set of speakers.
- Stereo left and right: These record players have labeled audio outputs for stereo left and right speakers.