HALSTON HERITAGE Dresses for Women
The HALSTON brand first began in the 1960s when the luxury design house outfitted cultural trendsetters from Elizabeth Taylor to Bianca Jagger. HALSTON HERITAGE dresses for women brings Studio 54 flair to your night out. These ready-to-wear dresses are a stylish addition to any wardrobe.What dress styles does HALSTON HERITAGE make?
The HALSTON HERITAGE line is made up of many different styles of dresses, such as:
- Floor length: HALSTON HERITAGE offers an array of floor-length dress styles for evening events. Many exemplify the trademark HALSTON aesthetic, featuring breezy, draped silhouettes, high side slits, wrap waists, and plunging V-necks
- Knee-length: HALSTON HERITAGE makes knee-length dresses in many varieties. Women can choose from cami dresses with ruffled skirts, embroidered halter dresses, draped jersey dresses, and more.
- Mini: HALSTON HERITAGE began as a trendsetting design house in the 1960s and 1970s, and many of the brands mini dresses are reminiscent of these decades. They feature raised skirts that end several inches above the knee, but the silhouettes and details vary. Many have shift or A-line silhouettes, floaty sleeves, or color-blocked details. Vintage lovers are sure to enjoy these dresses, which update these classic looks.
- Halter: The halter dress is a HALSTON HERITAGE staple. These dress options vary in length; some stop above the knee while others are luxe gowns. Regardless of length, they all share the trademark high neckline, which is offset by chic design details like low-cut backs or side slits.
Most of HALSTON HERITAGEs dress options are available in traditional misses sizes, ranging from 0 to 14. Several of the brands more casual options such as their jersey dresses are available in sizes ranging from XS to XL.What materials does HALSTON HERITAGE use to construct these dresses?
HALSTON HERITAGE is known for floaty, vintage-inspired silhouettes, and the brand frequently uses lightweight fabrics that drape in a flattering way. Commonly used fabrics include polyester, matte jersey, lurex jersey, silk cotton faille, and crepe. These fabrics are suitable for most body types.What other details do HALSTON HERITAGE dresses have?
- Asymmetry:: HALSTON HERITAGE frequently employs asymmetry when designing dresses. These dress styles feature deliberately lopsided hems, uneven shoulder ruffles, or angled peplums.
- High slits: Many of HALSTON HERITAGEs floor-length dresses have high side slits on the skirts, which recall the brands glamorous Studio 54 dresses of the 1970s.
- Sequins and metallics: HALSTON HERITAGE is never opposed to a dash of glitter and glamor. Some dresses have sequin details while others are made out of metallic materials.
- Draped details: This brands clothing frequently features draped elements, which range from draped necklines to gauzy gowns that are draped from neckline to skirt.