Frye Shoes for Men
The Frye Company has been manufacturing mens and womens shoes since 1863. Their first store was located in Marlboro, Massachusetts. Over the years, the company has made many iconic boots for celebrities like President Nixon, Gene Autry, Laurel and Hardy, and others.What types of shoes are available from the Frye Company?
The company produces a variety of shoe styles, including the following:
- Oxfords: These shoes lace up the front and have a low heel.
- Boat Shoes: These slip-on shoes have a leather upper and a rubber sole.
- Venetian: These slip-on waterproof shoes have suede uppers and crepe soles.
- Wingtips: These leather lace-up shoes have a protected toe cap and rubber soles.
- Derbies: These lace-up shoes have calf suede uppers that are lined with leather and have a short heel.
- Monk: Buckles are found on these leather shoes.
- Loafers: A variety of loafer styles are available including penny, tassel, and tie.
- Sandals: Cross-strap, slide, and cross-foot sandals and may have a fabric lining and a rubber sole.
The company makes a variety of boot styles, which includes the following:
- Lace-up: These options have a 6.25-inch shaft, metal eyelets, and a 1.25-inch heel.
- Chukka: These options that tie in the front have a 4.5-inch shaft and a 1.25-inch heel.
- Chelsea: These pull-on options have a 6.25-inch shaft, a 1.25-inch heel, and elastic gores.
- Harness: These pull-on options have a 12.5-inch shaft and a 1.75-inch heel.
- Engineer: These inside-zipper options have an 8-inch shaft and a 1.25-inch heel.
- Prison: These lace-up options have a 5-inch shaft and a 1.25-inch heel.
- Officer Cuff: These lace-up options have a removable cuff that fastens with buckles, an 8-inch shaft, and a 1.25-inch heel.
Yes, Frye offers a variety of sneakers. These mens shoes have a variety of uppers including lamb leather, canvas, calf leather, and suede. They come in a variety of shaft heights ranging from low shafts to 4.5-inch shafts. While some are slip-on, most tie with rawhide leather laces. They may also have rubber soles.What sizes may be available in Frye shoes for men?
Frye makes sneakers from sizes 7 to 13 and some may be available for wide feet. The company makes boots in sizes ranging from 7 to 16 and dress shoes in sizes 7 to 14. The company makes many of their shoes in Italy, so you may find Italian or European shoe sizes.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Frye.