Dalbello Downhill Ski Boots
Dalbello is an Italian ski boot manufacturer that's been creating artisan-made ski boots since 1974. Their ski boots have been worn in the Olympics. Dalbello offers a wide range of ski boots, from racing styles to all-mountain boots.What types of ski boots does Dalbello make?
Dalbello makes ski boots for skiers of different ages and levels, and they include the following:
- Racing Ski Boots: Racing boots are designed for speed and precision. They tend to be narrow and stiff as this maximizes responsiveness. The brand's ski racing styles are designed for professionals, and they feature Overlap construction, which gives athletes enhanced control over their movements.
- Piste Ski Boots: Dalbello's piste boots are designed to have more foot volume than what is found in classic racing boots. These are great for power transfer and precision.
- All-Mountain Ski Boots: These boots are appropriate for different skill levels, and they can be used anywhere on the mountain. Many of Dalbello's all-mountain ski boots have ski/walk mode.
- Freeride Tour Ski Boots: Freeride ski boots are similar to racing boots, and they're designed for high speeds and big air. The brand's freeride options offer climbing capabilities and freeskiing performance, making them a versatile choice for experienced skiers.
- Freestyle Ski Boots: These ski boots are built for takeoffs and landings. Because of this, they generally have an upright stance and maximum shock absorption. Dalbello's freestyle ski boots have features like absorbent footboards and thermo-moldable liners.
Dalbello makes piste and racing ski boots for junior athletes. These ski boots may be smaller, but they retain the Overlap Design, forward lean control and features found in Dalbello's adult styles.What additional features does Dalbello offer?
- GripWalk: Some of Dalbello's ski boots are equipped with GripWalk, a sole binding system. This technology consists of a copolymer sole and a rocker profile.
- Contour 4: Dalbello uses construction technology to contour ski boots to the anatomy of the foot. This technology provides critical fit points with support.
- My Fit: The My Fit system is a comprehensive fitting system that thermo-customizes the liner and shell of Dalbello's ski boots.
- Cabrio Design: Some styles are constructed using Cabrio Design, a three-piece process that secures the foot in the boot while enhancing flexibility.
- Overlap Design: Some Dalbello ski boots use Overlap Design, a two-piece architecture that aids precision.