Coffee and Tea Makers for Sale
Coffee makers and tea makers allow you to brew your favorite beverages at home. Whether you need a cup of joe to get started in the morning or enjoy relaxing with a flavorful herbal tea before bed, coffee machines, tea kettles, tea infusers, and similar kitchen tools or appliances are a must in many homes. It's easy to understand why; they require minimal preparation and setup for brewing, you can save money by making your favorite beverage yourself, and some machines help reduce waste by brewing one cup at a time instead of an entire pot or kettle.
Types of Coffee and Tea Makers
- Pour-Over Filter Machines: Cold water is poured into the top of the device, which drips through a filter filled with coffee grounds or tea. The device is heated by a hot plate at the bottom. Blend selection is limitless. A whole pot is brewed at once and can be poured into cups from there.
- Pod Machines: Coffee and tea come in pre-packaged small containers that are inserted into the machine. You add water to the top up to a fill line, place a mug at the bottom, and press a button to initiate the process. The coffee maker or tea maker makes a hole in the container of grounds or tea and heated water is sent through the container and into the mug. Cleanup is a breeze, but not all types of coffee or tea are available in the special type of containers needed to load these machines for brewing. Popular options include Keurig coffee, tea, and espresso makers and Nespresso machines.
- Percolators: Coffee grounds or tea leaves are situated above a compartment filled with water. As the device heats, the water boils. The pressure created by the heat forces the water up a tube and down through the grounds into a lower compartment. Percolators come in models to use with a stove heat source or in electric models that are self-sufficient for brewing variety.
- Pump Espresso Maker: Water is heated to an optimal temperature and then runs through grounds at a specific pressure. Some of these coffee makers include options for steamed milk and other accessories in case you don't take your brewed espresso black.
- Bean-to-cup: Beans are ground and hot water runs through it. This is very similar to an espresso maker with the added benefit of grinding beans, which many people believe results in a better cup of coffee.
- Water Boilers: These devices simply heat water rapidly on a hot plate so that it can be used to stir with instant coffee grounds, a tea bag, or tea leaves.
How to Find the Best Coffee Maker for You
Here are several things to consider when shopping for a coffee maker:
- Space: How much kitchen counter space is available for the device? If you need the stove for heat, is one available? If so, is it big enough to accommodate your coffee maker?
- Price: How much are you willing to spend? Coffee aficionados may be willing to pay a premium while casual sippers can get by with a cheaper option.
- Availability of coffee: If you want to get a pod machine but your favorite blend only comes ground in bags, you may want to reassess.
- Aesthetics: If you're planning to leave your device out in the kitchen consistently as opposed to putting it away after each use, are you pleased with the way it looks?
What to Consider When Buying a Tea Maker
When it comes to finding the best tea maker for you, available space, price, and appearance are important. You'll also want to think about whether you enjoy bagged or loose-leaf tea. Portability can also be a factor, as some people like to take their tea infusers with them to the office.
Certified Refurbished Coffee and Tea Makers
You can save on a pod coffee maker, espresso machine, tea kettle, and other brewing appliances by shopping Certified Refurbished items on eBay. These products are guaranteed to arrive in like-new condition, including accessories, instruction manuals, and packaging. Buyers are protected by a 2-year warranty and have 30 days from the date of delivery to return or replace the item free of charge. eBay holds Certified Refurbished sellers to the highest standards of customer service, and participants are monitored to ensure they're hitting our metrics. In other words, buying a Certified Refurbished coffee machine or tea maker can deliver a delicious drink at a very appealing price.
Which Coffee and Tea Makers are Convenient for One?
Pod machines offer the convenience of making one cup of coffee or tea at a time. Pod machines are great for easy cleanup and saving resources, but you'll want to check that your favorite drink is available in the necessary plastic containers before you invest. A tea infuser is a smart choice since you can brew your beverage right in a mug.