Finding a Wall Charger for HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE
Your smartphone can be a gateway to the online world and a powerful social tool. No one likes to be in the middle of a conversation and have their phone go dead. Utilizing the right wall charger can help you get the most out of your HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE smartphone.What is rapid charging?
The speed at which a charger can power the battery of your phone is important. A charger with a higher power output will help your HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE smartphone charge more quickly. Generally, chargers with 10W (watts) are considered to be ultra-fast or high-speed chargers. This is equal to about 5V (volts) of electrical output.What does a 2.1A charger mean?
"A" stands for amps. Amps are the current or energy produced and the rate measured to regulate this energy. 1.0A means that the amp charging speed is at 1.0 amps. This is the slowest charging speed. 2.1A is a good high-rate charging speed. A good high-speed charger should have around five watts (five volts at 1000 mA) of power.How should you care for your wall charger?
Taking care to use your wall charger correctly is important. This will help you get the most out of your device.
- Store properly - Storing your phone charger correctly will help it last longer and work better. Dont leave it plugged into the wall all of the time. Also, keep it in a cool dry place where it isnt exposed to direct sunlight.
- Use with correct cord - Use your wall charging plug port with the correct USB cable. Though many charging plugs come with a permanently attached cable, some require a separate cable. Make sure the cord that you get can stand up to the electrical output of the wall component so that a proper charge can be delivered to your phone. This will also help the wall component to last longer and convert electricity more efficiently over time.
- Dont get it wet - Never get any electrical components wet. This can cause permanent damage and corrosion. If you live in an area of high humidity, be sure to store your charger in a dry area.
- Avoid impact damage - Dropping or stepping on your charger can cause damage. This also goes for storing it in a bag or backpack that is liable to experience shock or impact.
- Check for damage - Before using a charger, check for signs of damage. This can mean breaks in the cord circuit or cracks in the plastic housing.