Canon Vintage Calculators
Canon offers a wide range of electronics that includes many iterations of the calculator. The company provides pocket, printing, office, and desktop items. Vintage calculators are available in several styles, and it may be helpful to familiarize yourself with some of the vintage models and their features before you make your next purchase.
What are the specifications of the Canon Palmtronic vintage calculator?
Canons Palmtronic model is a vintage calculator with several key electronic features.
- A glowing digital screen will electronically display the numbers you input.
- The calculator features a standard number pad with numerals 0-9. In addition, it has buttons on this number pad for decimals and fractions.
- Mathematical function keys are displayed on one side of the device in green. These functions include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and an equals sign to complete the processes.
- There is also a clear button to erase the current calculation and start a new one.
- This device is gold and black.
What features does the Canon F-73P scientific calculator have?
This model of vintage calculator from Canon includes buttons designed to help you calculate equations or problems in the fields of science, mathematics, and engineering. The F-73P scientific calculator includes the following standard functions:
- Keys for scientific notation
- The ability to help you perform floating point arithmetic, which involves representations as real numbers to gauge range and precision
- Logarithmic functions that include both base 10 and "base e" forms
- Trigonometric features that may include hyperbolic trigonometry
- Exponential functions that allow you to search for root numbers outside the square root field
How are Canon vintage calculators powered?
Most vintage calculators receive power in one of two ways.
- Many of these machines are battery-powered. To use one of these electronic calculators, youll insert one or more batteries into the compartment on the rear of the machine.
- Other models are solar-powered. These electronic calculators store energy from the suns rays and convert it into electrical power. Once your calculator has had enough time to store sufficient levels of solar energy, you can use it to perform various calculations. The Flash Card LS-701 and the LS-701H are two examples of solar-powered calculators.
The company provides several models of calculator for each type of power output. Which one works for you will depend on your needs and preferences.
What features does a printing calculator have?
Although it performs many of the same mathematical functions as other calculators, a printing calculator has additional accessories. These machines also take ink and small rolls of paper that allow you to keep hard copies of your notations in a printed form. Canons P10-D model is an example of a printing calculator or adding machine.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Canon.