Important Points to Know About the Cameras for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Phones
Whether you are capturing selfies at a graduation ceremony or taking pictures at a birthday party, cameras play a vital role in seizing lifetime memories. Using cameras are as common as talking on the phone. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 cameras are used for capturing everyday photographs.What type of camera does the Note 3 have?
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is powered by a quad-core processor and includes an ultra-high-definition, 4K, 13 MP camera. It also includes a 2.2 lens and 3.2-inch sensor. The Samsung Galaxy Note camera has filter effects, dual cameras, and panoramic capability.What is the camera resolution for the Note 3?
The Galaxy Note 3 has front-facing and rear-facing cameras. There is an option to switch between the two cameras. You can do this by tapping the apps icon from the home screen. Tap the Camera app and choose either the front or rear camera icon. The camera resolution for this phone are:
- Rear camera: Resolution CMOS 13.0 MP
- Front camera: Resolution CMOS 2.0 MP
The Galaxy Note 3 camera is embedded onto an AMOLED display. The camera comes with various features. These include:
- LED flash
- Facial detection
- HD video capture
- Camera sensor
- Camera stabilizer
- microSD memory
Start at the home screen when ready to change the camera settings. Choose the Apps icon. Then, tap the Camera icon and choose Settings. Select the setting that you want to use. You can edit the following settings:
- Auto contrast
- Burst shot
- GPS tag
- Shutter sound
- Camera effects
The following photo effects are available:
- Auto: This enables the camera to evaluate the mode of photography.
- Beauty face: Beauty mode enables you to take photos showing lightened facial features.
- Rich tone: This high-dynamic-range tone allows you to take photos in light and dark areas.
- Animated photo: You can use a video to generate animated photos.
- Best face: Best face allows you to take several group poses, simultaneously. You can combine these shots to create an image.
- Drama: Drama is used to show movement from a series of photos.
- Drawing: The camera can be paired with the multipurpose S Pen. You can use it to draw on pictures.
- Sports: The sports setting is used to capture movement in photos.