How to Choose the Right BlackBerry Wall Charger
Your smartphone is very likely an integral part of your life. When youre in the middle of an email exchange with your boss and your phone is about to die, you may begin to panic if you cant find your charger. If you are looking to purchase a new or replacement BlackBerry wall charger, there are a few helpful things that you may wish to keep in mind.How does a wall charger work?
Understanding how a wall charger works can be helpful.
- Output and input: A wall plugged phone charger has an output and an input. The electrical signal input comes from the electricity source that its plugged into.
- Transmission and conversion: The wall charger then transmits the input through the adaptor and converts it to a specific output voltage so that it can charge the battery of a device.
- Voltage: 100-240V 0.25A 50-60Hz is a standard global voltage output that can be converted into useful voltage output, which will charge the battery of a phone or other device.
- Choosing correct wattage: It is important to choose to wall chargers and cables that have the correct wattage and volt outputs. The standard of a phone charging cable is between 2.3 and 5.5 volts of electricity after conversion.
BlackBerry mobile devices require a specific type of wall charger. Knowing what charger you need is important because not all cords will fit with your device. Since BlackBerry doesnt make name-brand cords, it can be helpful to know which types of USB chargers will work well with this specific device.
- Micro USB: BlackBerry phones require micro-USB chargers.
- Micro-B ports: A micro-USB charging cable has a very small port that is called a Micro-B socket.
- Smallest cables: Micro-USB cables are the smallest size USB cables.
- Male and female port: One end will contain the USB male end, while the other will either be a regular USB than can be plugged into the female end of an AC adaptor, or the ACA adaptor itself.
- 2.0 micro-B socket: A BlackBerry specifically requires a 2.0 Micro-B socket.
Its a good idea to understand how to use your charging cable properly.
- Lithium ions: As a battery is charging, positive lithium ions are moving in an electrical current from the power source, through the charging cable, and into your device.
- Extending battery properly: Lithium battery life can be extended by properly using your phones charging mechanism.
- Plugging in: When your phone is low on battery, plug the male end of the micro-USB port into the corresponding female port of your device.
- Power source: Next, plug the AC adaptor into the power source.