Finding Your Smart Watch
Are you keen on monitoring your physical activity, workouts, and overall health? If you are an iPhone user, the S1 watch model will help keep you on track with its range of features.
What Features Does this Model Have?
The Apple Watch Series 1 is this companys entry-level model that has all the basic features you need for a wearable fitness tracking device. Driven by a dual-core processor, some of the built-in functions include:
- Activity Measuring: Measure your movements during daily activities or workouts to see how many calories you burn for every minute you were moving. These track with a series of three rings pre-set with your goals for the day. When your rings close, you have met your targets.
- Health Checking: Heart rate sensors on the watch check your heart rate at stage of exercise, such as when you are resting, walking, and during your workout recovery. You can set these watches to notify you with a heads-up if your heart rate elevates above a certain level,
- iPhone Connectivity: Pair with your phone to control and play your music, retrieve messages, receive reminders, and track your location with the S1 system chip. These watches also include the ability for Wi-Fi networking.
- Screens: The pressure sensitive touchscreen displays are clear and easy to read. S1 smartwatches are water-resistant.
- Battery: Using a rechargeable battery, the battery life of these wearable devices should last for up to 18 hours.
What Sizes and Types of Bands Come with These Watches?
You will find the Apple Watch Series 1 in two sizes with a variety of different customizable watch bands to suit different types of wear and looks. Being able to customize bands is one of the features of this brand across all series to date. See the manufacturers website for full color, materials, and size details.
- Watch Case Sizes: 38 millimeters (1.5 inches) and 42 millimeters (1.7 inches) watch faces in aluminum cases.
- Woven Nylon Bands: The colorful striped and patterned woven nylon bands have pin and tuck fastenings.
- Leather Bands: Various colored leather bands have a buckle or magnetic fastener.
- Stainless Steel Bands: Silver and black stainless steel bands are available in bracelet links or the Milanese loop.
- Sport Loop Bands: These bands use breathable, woven nylon in various colors. They are lightweight and easily adjustable with their hook-and-loop fasteners.
- Sport Band: Using soft fluoroelastomer, these bands are in a full range of colors with pin and tuck closures.
- Nike Sport Bands: The Nike Sport bands are in colors to match your Nike shoes and clothing. These are also in a nylon weave or fluoroelastomer with hook-and-loop fasteners.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc or Nike.