While looking good is the universal mantra of women all over, it is especially true in professional environments like the office or studio. Giving off a professional first impression is a must if you want to go up in the world, and this starts with choosing the right color palette, fabric, style, and elements of your professional womens fashion staples. This includes stocking up on jackets, suits, blazers, skirt suits, and other different pieces so you have a sizeable clothing collection from which to mix and match for that head-turning outfit of the day.
What Type of Office Wear Is Available?
- Slim Suits: The Anne Klein Executive suit collection has a three-piece suit that includes pants and skirt alternatives. It consists of a blazer or jacket, a pair of pants, and a matching skirt so you can spruce it up depending on your mood. Choose to button it down or leave it open to expose a tastefully contrasting inner blouse. You can also incorporate a dazzling statement necklace into the set if theres a meeting you need to dress up for.
- Blazers: The beauty of amassing a number of womens blazers and jackets is that they go well with different bottoms and tops. Grab a blue wool or tweed jacket for administering a lecture or talk, and pair it with a tasteful short black skirt and matching stilettos. The grey single-button suit blazer is also a good staple. It goes well with most professional colors like black, white, and even maroon.
- Plus Size Suits: Women of all sizes and body types can look good with the brands range of suits and jackets. The double-button striped blazer features an exceptional mix of style and professionalism with its fine Breton Blue stripes against Optic White. This set also opens up a number of color combinations, like wearing the jacket with a white plus-sized skirt or long fitted or slim pants.
What Color Palette Is Ideal?
- Neutral: Get a skirt suit in neutral shades, including a nude-colored Anne Klein blazer. While seemingly muted or plain, this type of palette can actually be extremely alluring, depending on the elements you incorporate into it. For instance, consider a short gray midriff blazer or jacket to go with a white blouse, black textured pencil skirt and some lovely gray open toe heels. Embellish with black earrings and other accessories, including a leather bag for full effect. An old rose outfit with nude pumps and pearl accessories is also both fashionable and professional.
- White: Having a white skirt suit, jacket, or blazer or pants combo is also great for looking pristine in a professional setting. A white pencil dress under a white or old rose blazer or jacket is great for a corporate party or meeting, while a white skirt with a grey jacket is ideal for a balanced look.
See the manufacturer site for size details.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Anne Klein.