KENKO PRO1D CPL (W)
Color and contrast enhancement
Circular PL filters remove unwanted reflections from nonmetallic surfaces such as water and
glass by selecting which light rays enter your camera lens. This increases color saturation,
bringing better clarity and contrast while leaving the overall color balance unaffected.
Kenko's CIRCULAR PL uses newly developed, innovative polarizing material. WIDE BAND makes Digital SLR camera's viewfinder image color difference has been corrected.
Essential for Digital Photography
Kenko manufactures and markets the highest quality filter glass. Our latest offering is
PRO1 Digital S eries Filters, which dedicated to up and coming Digital S LR cameras.
Key features cover DMC, new Digital Multi Coating, Black Almite frame, Black Rimmed Glass,
Low Profile Frame, Knurled Frame Edge, UV protected Cases.
Digital Cameras Need Multicoated Filters
Digital camera CCD or CMOS sensors are highly susceptible to reflections - this stray light can
ruin your photographs! Don't risk your valuable photos by using bare-glass filters.
KENKO PRO1 DIGITAL FILTER SERIES KEY FEATURES
● Digital Multi Coated: DMC filters greatly reduce lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections.
● Black Almite Frame: Black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame reduces reflections.
● Black Rimmed Glass: Black rimmed glass reduces light reflection around the filter edge.
● Low Profile Frame: Ultra thin low profile frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide
● Knurled Frame Edge: Equipped with a knurling edge for easy attachment and removal.
● UV Protected Cases: Filter cases are UV protected to further lengthen the life of filters.
100% Genuine & Made in JAPAN